• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: "Gambol"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Gambol"

    All,

    Here is my rather aggressive "Gambol". Play it loudly!

    Regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member sosmus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    667

    Re: "Gambol"

    Larry:
    This was certainly not a "gambol" for you as this was a sure bet to be successful. You have become the "hip-hop meister" of our time.

    Steve

  3. #3

    Re: "Gambol"

    "Hip-Hop"? You have a great sense of humor, Mr. Steve.
    Actually, I'm not sure into what genre category this fits.

    Thanks for giving it a listen.

    My best,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: "Gambol"

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander View Post
    All,

    Here is my rather aggressive "Gambol". Play it loudly!

    Regards,

    Larry
    Lorenzo...
    You are indeed a musical chameleon...the same mind that can produce this and BRASS TACKS must be.......




    yours!

    Snor.
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

  5. #5

    Re: "Gambol"

    Quote Originally Posted by snorlax View Post
    Lorenzo...
    You are indeed a musical chameleon...the same mind that can produce this and BRASS TACKS must be...

    yours!

    Snor.
    No...actually I'm a Republican.

    Yours,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: "Gambol"

    Between you and Steve, I'm getting a bit misfooligated,
    I think. Did I get it right -- this is Republican hip-hop?

    Fortunately, I'm able to remain apolitical (at least in the
    forum), so I enjoyed it anyway... lol. Quite a good ride,
    my friend... love the relentless energy in this.

    My best,



    David

  7. #7

    Re: "Gambol"

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux View Post
    Between you and Steve, I'm getting a bit misfooligated,
    I think. Did I get it right -- this is Republican hip-hop?

    Fortunately, I'm able to remain apolitical (at least in the
    forum), so I enjoyed it anyway... lol. Quite a good ride,
    my friend... love the relentless energy in this.

    My best,

    David
    There's nothing worse than being misfooligated, I always say. I wish for you a quick recovery.

    Thanks for giving it a listen, Mr. David. I always appreciate your comments.

    My best,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •