• Register
  • Help

Topic: WIVI v2 Released

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up WIVI v2 Released

WIVI v2 has now been released, introducing Smart Sequences, WIVI Templates, RTAS support, key-switching and much, much more.

One of the most important new features of WIVI v2 is the Sequence Editor, a groundbreaking new system for modelling articulations, phrases and orchestral loops layer-by-layer.

More info:
    http://www.wallanderinstruments.com/

Full list of new features:
    http://www.wallanderinstruments.com/...new_features=1

Visit this page for a free upgrade from previous WIVI versions:
    http://www.wallanderinstruments.com/update

Re: WIVI v2 Released

Wonderful to hear! Especially the "free upgrade from previous versions" part.

Wow!!

Mahlon

Aww, Arne; my paycheck finally came through, and I was all set to buy your French horns, but now they only come in a bundle (which I can't afford ).
    Any chance of offering individual instruments again? I love the stuff you've done with the v2 engine BTW. One side question: their used to be 4 horns in the "horns only" collection, but in the Brass 1 collection, there are only 3. Pardon the colloquialism, but "what's up with that?"
    Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper50BMG View Post
    Aww, Arne; my paycheck finally came through, and I was all set to buy your French horns, but now they only come in a bundle (which I can't afford ).
    Any chance of offering individual instruments again?
    Save from this paycheck and the next 3 or 4, and buy the collection. So worth it!

I love the stuff you've done with the v2 engine BTW. One side question: their used to be 4 horns in the "horns only" collection, but in the Brass 1 collection, there are only 3. Pardon the colloquialism, but "what's up with that?"
    Thanks, and keep up the good work.
    Looks like a typo. There's still 4 horns.

Yeah, I know, but I'm a poor music education major, and, as such, I can't work a full-time job; this "paycheck" is from random summer gigging. As far as the mysterious 3/4 horn section; I could have sworn that it said three. Hmm...
    I don't suppose that there's an academic discount...

Yeah, I know, but I'm a poor music education major, and, as such, I can't work a full-time job; this "paycheck" is from random summer gigging. As far as the mysterious 3/4 horn section; I could have sworn that it said three. Hmm...
    I don't suppose that there's an academic discount...
    Don't worry, it did say 3 horns, but as tfishbein82 said it was just a typo.

Another user e-mailed me about it so I changed it (you're not going crazy ).

Well, I must say that I was also disapointed when I saw that only large bundle were availbale now. I haven't jumped in yet, but was keeping an eye on it since I'm just finally setup now with a breath controller. There is so many libraries now that just buying bundle from everybody creates so much overlapping and comes really expensive. I always felt that individual instruments download made much more sense...

Is it only me or the mixing of the Wivi V2 demos is weird ? I don't like the reverb used

Go Back to forum