• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Wizoosounds.com with gigasamples is started!

Share/Bookmark

Wizoosounds.com with gigasamples is started!

Hi!
    Wizoosounds.com has just started and offers samples in giga, halion and exs24 format. The samples seem affordable, and it is possible to buy the same instrument with fewer velocity levels for a lower price. Anyone downloaded some samples yet?

Cheers

Re: Wizoosounds.com with gigasamples is started!

That should be a nice site in the future, for now all i see there are sounds from their AKAI libraries they have transfered in GIGA and other formats, which is not a bad thing in itself (if you dont already own these libraries) getting to download individual sounds is a cool option especially when you\'re trying to keep old libraries from dying like those, they have been out for quite a while but they are good specially the rhodes

I checked out the site, and could not find anything in giga format. the string stuff just said coming soon.

There are only drum samples in giga format yet, sa faar as I can see. I hope there will be moore soon..

I downloaded the Yamaha Toms, Premier Snare, Zildian HH and Ride all in Giga.

This is my first foray into drums sampled in more than 5 velocity layers. It makes a huge difference. I really love the quality of all these downloads, especially the HHs for running 16ths and the ride for creating some energy. The key mappings makes it easy to get really good grooves going.

The quality of the Toms is a standout as well. Very rich harmonically, well pitched.

The only sound of the bunch I am luke warm on is the Premier Snare.

For less than 6 or 7 bucks a gig, it is definitely worth the download if you are trying to plug holes.

Scott

I love these kinds of resources, like Sonic Implants, only this is way more granular. But a Tom for 6 bucks.. Cool. I hope that everything that is up there now, and everything in the \"coming soon\" lists, is eventually made available in Giga format.

Hi Peter and welcome! I\'m used to your posts from the VST forum - it\'s nice to have you here.

-Jeff Hurchalla
    Marble Sound

I just bought the Jazz brush kit - Giga version. It\'s awesome. Loaded right into a project I\'m working on. 5 minutes from idea, to purchase, to download, to using. Great concept. And $5.95, please it\'s a no brainer. I also agree about the whole anti-piracy thing. I think people will pay for individual downloads and not be sharing them all over the net for free - I know I won\'t. This kit is too good to share........

I guve up, I haven\'t picked up any of the sounds, but for this cheap you can expect taht I will be buying alot of them.

The IRSX wont like me if I dont pay their bills....but ....neeeeed....more.......samples........must..... ...have......

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Magpel:
    I love these kinds of resources, like Sonic Implants, only this is way more granular. But a Tom for 6 bucks.. Cool. I hope that everything that is up there now, and everything in the \"coming soon\" lists, is eventually made available in Giga format.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi everybody,

new to this forum and just wanted to let you know that we\'ve uploaded a bunch of new instruments for Giga. And yes, everything developed in the future will be available in Giga format.

------------------
    Peter Gorges
    CEO
    wizoo.com
    wizoosounds.com

Go Back to forum