• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hans Adamson's Malmsjö Acoustic Grand is GREAT!

Share/Bookmark

Hans Adamson\'s Malmsjö Acoustic Grand is GREAT!

This is the best sampled piano I\'ve ever played with. It is perfect for those moody Thomas Newman piano parts and other mellow music. It sits in an orchestral mix like a glove. I urge all of you looking for a new sampled piano to check this out.

Thomas

Re: Hans Adamson\'s Malmsjö Acoustic Grand is GREAT!

I second that!

I\'m using it right now on a Newmanish underscore ambient piano piece .

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thomas_J:
    This is the best sampled piano I\'ve ever played with. It is perfect for those moody Thomas Newman piano parts and other mellow music. It sits in an orchestral mix like a glove. I urge all of you looking for a new sampled piano to check this out.

Thomas
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. The piano is sweet. Just out of curiosity though(and to put things in perspective), which pianos have you played with?

Well, I really haven\'t played with too many. There\'s the Giga piano, and the Bösendorfer (which is also good), Ultimate Piano Collection (for Akai) and I\'ve listened to some demos of several pianos. I just think this Malmsjö Acoustic Grand sounds very good and works great in an orchestral setting.
    That\'s why I love it.

Thomas

Yep,

Wonderful library - thanks Hans!

Scarbee

Go Back to forum