• Register
  • Help

Topic: yellow tools independence free

Share/Bookmark

Question yellow tools independence free

hi i have downloaded independence free but cannot find the dll file to make it run in cubase sx3 it run on its own ok compleate with sounds i have searched the program on hard drive but cannot find the dll file all i have is the root folder and the application which size is 67,432 kb i have put them both into the vst plugins folder but still no luck keith

Re: yellow tools independence free

The file is Independence Free.dll and according to the manual should be installed automatically in the VST Plugins folder. You may need to re-install if you have not installed with this option. Check if the file is placed elsewhere
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

many thanks for help re installed and got it working still have a couple of problems when i tried to install sound banks 3 and 4 i get the message archive is in either unkown format or damaged have installed the rest ok and re download the files 3 and 4 again all to no avail and sometimes when i scroll through the sounds it causes independence free to become unstable

I haven't had this problem. I take it that you mean the 03 Guitars and 04 Electric Piano files under Independence Free Instruments. These appear, on my system, under C:/Program File/Independence Root Folder/Indepence Free - Instruments/ 03 and 04 files with a suffix of .ytil

Not seen it crash either - drums are good though and worth the trouble. Still its free.!!!
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

i have redownloaded no 4 and got that to work now but still having problems with no 3 when i try to unzip i get unexpected file format at moment downloading no 3 again i am running on vista dont know if that might be some of the problem i think i have sorted the crashing problem by loading sounds another way update have just downloaded no 3 again and have been able to put it in ok looks good

Go Back to forum