• Register
  • Help

Topic: Seattle based performers/orchestras?

Share/Bookmark

Seattle based performers/orchestras?

Hello.

Most probably I'll find myself in the very beginning of november in Seattle, USA. I'm having a string orchestra piece premiered there.! Courtesy of the octava chamber orchestra and basically through michel, who went there last year! (thanks Michel <- QcCowboy)

Now, I'm thinking, since I'll travel the thousands of miles over the Atlantic and over the whole of the States, I might as well meet as many people as I possibly can! business or pleasure!

So the question comes here:

Apart from people in this community, who I'd love to meet and live around there, maybe for a cup of coffee or a drink or something, do the locals know any Seattle based orchestras, quartets, pianists, performers in general? I am hoping to network as much as possible over the few days in the States.

(and of course I'd love to see any of you in the concert).

Cheers for your (future) help to come! much appreciated as always!

Nikolas

Re: Seattle based performers/orchestras?

Nikolas

Welcome to the States and Seattle soon. The Octava Chamber Orcestra is fantastic and they performed Michel's work brilliantly.

As we're in the Seattle area it will be a pleasure to meet you. Seattle has a thriving music community to draw upon. I can put you in touch with some people.

Best,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by nikolas View Post
    Hello.

Most probably I'll find myself in the very beginning of november in Seattle, USA. I'm having a string orchestra piece premiered there.! Courtesy of the octava chamber orchestra and basically through michel, who went there last year! (thanks Michel <- QcCowboy)

Now, I'm thinking, since I'll travel the thousands of miles over the Atlantic and over the whole of the States, I might as well meet as many people as I possibly can! business or pleasure!

So the question comes here:

Apart from people in this community, who I'd love to meet and live around there, maybe for a cup of coffee or a drink or something, do the locals know any Seattle based orchestras, quartets, pianists, performers in general? I am hoping to network as much as possible over the few days in the States.

(and of course I'd love to see any of you in the concert).

Cheers for your (future) help to come! much appreciated as always!

Nikolas

Re: Seattle based performers/orchestras?

Gary,

Thank you so much for your (continuous) help! I will PM/e-mail you for further details.

In the meantime, anyone else, I'm most eager to spend my time meeting people and going to places, instead of trying to battle jet lang or something!

Go Back to forum