• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Well done Spectrasonics

Share/Bookmark

Well done Spectrasonics

First time post here but long time lurker. really just posting because I know
    Eric reads these forums. I have been using all Spectrasonics VI's since they
    came out and have never had a complaint. Looking forward to Omnisphere,
    but a little wary because of price, and waiting to see if I had any upgrade
    path. I seriously doubted this as I had purchased all my Spectrasonics stuff
    years ago when they came out. What a surprise I got when I realized I was
    entitled to a VIP upgrade at 149 dollars. Really cool and a great way to reward loyal customers . Placed an order straight away. A great way to do
    business and thanks again.

Denis Woods

Re: Well done Spectrasonics

+1

Thanks Eric et al.
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Quote Originally Posted by woodsdenis View Post
    I had purchased all my Spectrasonics stuff
    years ago when they came out.
    I'm in the same situation, so maybe you can help:
    Do you remember if there was a new serial for the RMX 1.5 update?
    I have one for Stylus and one for Stylus RMX but both are not accepted in the online form.

thanks,

Chris Hein
    Chris Hein - Horns / Chris Hein - Guitars / Chris Hein - Bass
    http://www.chrishein.net

I use my stylus rmx 1.0 serial number and that worked.
    Years ago I had a problem with something and it turned out that instead of my first name I had registered it using my first name and middle name as my first name. On another place someone said they used say Albert for two and Al for one.. and that caused problems.
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hein View Post
    I'm in the same situation, so maybe you can help:
    Do you remember if there was a new serial for the RMX 1.5 update?
    I have one for Stylus and one for Stylus RMX but both are not accepted in the online form.

thanks,

Chris Hein
    I bought the original Stylus and then got an update to RMX when it came out.
    The serial no I gave to Spectrasonics is the one on the inside cover of the Stylus RMX Installation guide. I did the same with Atmosphere and Trilogy

Denis

I have to agree!

I just ordered mine, and was very pleased to see a very reasonable upgrade path from the original atmosphere, but also the $149 deal for users of Trilogy and RMX.

Very good deal!

Thanks Eric
    "International Award Winning Arabic Fusion"
    www.ajmusiconline.com

2xMac Pro 2.66, OS 10.4.9,Pro Tools 7.4.8,Waves Plat,Altiverb
    4xVisionDaw PC,NI Komplete, All Play 1.2.5 Libraries

Thumbs up Re: Well done Spectrasonics

Bravo Eric and team! Certainly a first class company. I don't own trilogy but the standard Atmosphere upgrade price is still better than what I'd hoped for. And Spectrasonics have kept their original release date! This must be one of the most highly anticipated pieces of music software of all time. Can't wait to explore Omnisphere!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman View Post
    Bravo Eric and team! Certainly a first class company. I don't own trilogy but the standard Atmosphere upgrade price is still better than what I'd hoped for. And Spectrasonics have kept their original release date! This must be one of the most highly anticipated pieces of music software of all time. Can't wait to explore Omnisphere!
    +1!

Eric,

Once again you and your team have proven yourselves to be the best in the business. I think the upgrade price is more than fair and from the sounds of it Omnispehere has just raised the bar to stratospheric heights. I can't think of any other soft synth that has been so anticipated. Thanks again to you and your team for making such a wonderful musical instrument!

Sincerely,

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Dear me, I thought this day would never come. Thanks for the rad upgrade price Eric! Any word on when we can expect a Intel solution for Trilogy?

Yes thankyou eric for the awesome price reduction to us loyal spectrasonics users, i was just wondering if any of you guys have had a reciept of payment email sent to you after the vip upgrade? I'm hoping that i entered all my details correctly but would have thought i'd have recieved some sort of confirmation of order, perhaps they are all way too busy coping with the initial orders coming through

can't wait to try it out

Go Back to forum