• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Omnisphere upgrade - Full package or just a cushioned envelope with discs?

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere upgrade - Full package or just a cushioned envelope with discs?

Ordered my "VIP"-Upgrade yesterday. I'm just wondering, how the upgrade will arrive here: Is it a full box or just a cushioned envelope with disks, as for example the Stylus RMX upgrade not too long ago? This is just a question, no complaining.

Thanks in advance for this information, if already available.

Re: Omnisphere upgrade - Full package or just a cushioned envelope with discs?

I think I recall Eric saying it will be just the discs. Hopefully it still sounds as good!!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman View Post
    I think I recall Eric saying it will be just the discs. Hopefully it still sounds as good!!
    Why wouldnt it sound good?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Maybe it will be a smaller box?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

It's a simple DVD envelope like we did with the RMX upgrade. That's one of the reasons we can offer good upgrade pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    It's a simple DVD envelope like we did with the RMX upgrade. That's one of the reasons we can offer good upgrade pricing.
    How much for an empty box? I need to have the big shiny box!!!!! Clients drool over shiny box, not so much over padded envelope...

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Contact Techshop about the "big shiny box". They'll see what they can do for you. :-)

techshop@spectrasonics.net

Thanks for all answers. Everything else would have been a big surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    With a paper manual?
    Or is a PDF manual on one of the DVD's?
    Any tutorials with it?

Oh, and by "dual layer DVD", does that mean I'm gonna have to upgrade my (old but) beloved Plextor 712A? Not that it isn't time, but I'll just have to add that to the budget.

QuBe.
    P5Q Pro, Q9400, GTS250, 4G Kingston, 3x WD320, Axiom 49, Cubase 4, Atmosphere, SoV, Philharmonik, HALion3, WaveLab, Absynth, Omnisphere

Hi..Good question here..I don't care about the box at all..But if the "Boxed" version comes with a printed manual.. Then I am interested to know if the upgrade also would come with a printed manual ?? JON

Actually I would be interested in getting one of them big ol' pictures like the one shown in the Omni.vid.s...

Go Back to forum