THE SEATTLE LOGIC USERS GROUP (S.L.U.G.) WITH SUMMIT CONSULTATION & CUSTOM SALES PROUDLY PRESENT...
AN EVENING WITH REDMATICA SOLUTIONS
Please join us for a very special event featuring Redmatica software solutions. Mr. D. Dino Virella, Executive Vice President of MV Pro Audio, North American distributor of Redmatica software solutions is coming to the greater Seattle area to demonstrate Redmatica’s award-winning products. This will be his only Seattle area appearance, so don't miss this very special opportunity to catch what the industry is talking about.
Redmatica products are ideal companions to any virtual samplers on the Mac platform, including Native Instruments Kontakt, Digidesign Structure, Steinberg Halion, and Motu MachFive. Never before has the management and construction of instruments banks been so creative and easy. The obstacles have been removed!
If you’re an Apple Logic user, these products will also interest you especially now that Logic Pro 8/Studio and Redmatica products are seamlessly integrated. It bears mentioning that Redmatica and Apple worked closely on this integration—so closely that Redmatica’s products are mentioned in the Logic operators manual… no easy feat. Special pricing the night of the event!!!
Wednesday October 8, 2008 7-8 PM
Bad Animals Recording Studios
2212 4th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121-2025
Plenty of street parking available
SEATING WILL BE VERY LIMITED! WE EXPECT A FULL-HOUSE, SO PLEASE RSVP TODAY!
WHO YOU SHOULD BE THERE?
• Owners of ANY soft-sampler (Kontakt, Structure, Mach5, Halion, etc.)
• Logic 8 Users
• Owners of vintage keyboard collections
• Owners of HUGE sound libraries struggling with file management
• Artists, producers and engineers looking for THE easy way to get unique sound and/or instruments
• Winner of Electronic Musician Magazine's 2008 Editors Choice Award
• THE most complete and intuitive sample editor available...period!
• Seamless integration with Apple Logic Pro 8/Studio
• Best-in-class automatic looping/slicing/transient detection
• Innovative harmonic resynthesis
• Advanced tuning/pitch functions
• Surround sound and spacialization utilities
• Full compatibility with popular virtual samplers, including Kontakt, MachFive, Halion, and more, plus output in multiple file formats
• Manage and optimize sampler instruments on your hard drive with blazing speed
• Automatically find and re-link missing samples to instruments
• Detect duplicate and unused samples, consolidate samples for improved performance
• THE replacement for the old Project Manager in Logic 7, 6, etc.
• Fully automated sampling of MIDI synths and sound modules—-even MIDIed pianos and multiple sources!
• Quickly and easily archive your hardware instrument collection as convenient soft-synth patches
• Fully programmable set up with advanced layering, velocity switching, patch selections, and more
• Automatic sample processing, including normalization, phase alignment, and trim