• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere Tutorials - pretty please

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere Tutorials - pretty please

Hi Eric - so I've ordered Omnisphere (probably like half the forum here) from TimeSpace, but......

they won't receive their supply until tomorrow and then by the time it's shipped it could be the weekend or even next week (it's getting shipped to my French Studio and the French post is not so hot) before it arrives.....

- which means that I won't be able to touch/feel/hold it for days (gasp!) - so how about releasing one of the tutorial videos whilst we all wait for our copies to arrive and to keep up the anticipation!

TIA

Tim

Red face Re: Omnisphere Tutorials - pretty please

+1

I seem to recall reading somewhere that Spectrasonics was working on a bunch of video goodies...probably Omni tutorials is one of them.

Just looking at the photos and i/f movie I've seen so far, they weren't kidding about taking a lifetime to explore.

QuBe
    P5Q Pro, Q9400, GTS250, 4G Kingston, 3x WD320, Axiom 49, Cubase 4, Atmosphere, SoV, Philharmonik, HALion3, WaveLab, Absynth, Omnisphere

Re: Omnisphere Tutorials - pretty please

We'll have the first batch of tutorials up by the end of the week.

All Spectrasonics customers will be able to view them. :-)

Thanks Eric!

Thumbs up Re: Omnisphere Tutorials - pretty please

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    We'll have the first batch of tutorials up by the end of the week.

All Spectrasonics customers will be able to view them. :-)

Thankee!

QuBe.
    P5Q Pro, Q9400, GTS250, 4G Kingston, 3x WD320, Axiom 49, Cubase 4, Atmosphere, SoV, Philharmonik, HALion3, WaveLab, Absynth, Omnisphere

While you're waiting...

Here are a couple patch tests I did. Note: patch tests, not musical compositions in any way. I finished installing my copy ca. 5 PM PST yesterday and some people asked for patch tests on another forum.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=6898325

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=6899313

Go Back to forum