• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Installing help with omnisphere

Share/Bookmark

Installing help with omnisphere

I have just installed all 6 disc and when I go to open it in my sequencer to authorize it, Omnisphere is not showing up? It also is not showing up in my AU manger. I tried to rescan but it still wont show up. I tried to reinstall everything but it still wont show up. I need some help?

P.S. I have called spectrasonics tech support and left messages, and havent heard back. I try and call the company and nobody there picks up the phone in any department. I love spectrasonics , but Im a little frustrated.
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Re: Installing help with omnisphere

Does anybody have any solutions?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com

Dunno but I heard there is an update already...at least I think so...did you look into that yet?

Also I have had it before in Pro Tools where I installed a plug in and it did not show up....so I had to go to library>app support>plug in's......or some such route to make sure it was there.

Also one time I had to trash preferences for Pro Tools and that helped.

So I don't know what to tell you for your sequencer....just throwing out some ideas.

Apologies for the delay. They are indeed very busy right now.

We've added more personnel today, so hopefully they'll be able to sort out your situation with you ASAP.

Hey thanks for the response guys. Yes it shows up in the component folder. Everything is where its suppose to be, but the plugin wont show. I hope I can get a answer soon. Thanks again..

www.plusishiphop.com

Hey Plus I'm feeling your pain. And at 5pm Friday night i doubt this is going to get resolved before next week. What a bummer!!

It is a wee bit more than a bummer..It's absurd...No Manual plus no workee. No fun...JON

Logic keeps a cache of audio units in <home>/Library/Caches/com.apple.audiounits.cache
    Try deleting that and restart Logic to force it to scan for new audio units.

- Glenn

Hi..Will try Glenn..Now what about Live7 not showing it..Think the cache purge for Logic will cross pollinate?? We'll see..JON

Also there is no such cache in the location you mention..

By <home> I mean your home folder, the one under Users.

- Glenn

Go Back to forum