• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere changing patches

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere changing patches

Hi Eric

is there a way to change patches using the computer keyboard, I know the host usually messes this option up but thought I would ask.

using logic 8 and live 7

best
    Matt

Re: Omnisphere changing patches

No. Logic interrupts all key Commands.

However, you can use MIDI Learn.

thought so.

amazing work on omni Eric and Team, I was the first to get it at the essex DV247 store.

thanks again for all the amazing work you have done, ignore all the nonsence on KVR
    many of those guys would still complain with Eva Green, a Top Class Meal and a holiday in barbados.

peace
    Matt :-)

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    No. Logic interrupts all key Commands.

However, you can use MIDI Learn.

Wink Re: Omnisphere changing patches

You mean Eva Green frequents the KVR forums - where where? Send her this way! Little minx ;-)

I noticed there are some pops and clicks on my setup while sending program changes,is this normal for omni? Tried raising buffers to 30,but still there.. Not an issue with other plugs at latency's of 4ms. I take it,since these patches are larger this will be a factor.

I'm trying to set up my midi controller with midi learn, do the ARROWS have anything to do with how we can learn ,eg: Arrow down, be 1 midi learn for program change, then Arrow up be another learn for scrolling back to the top? Or is it just one Program change learn,and the arrows can only affect one direction via learn?

ONE MORE please .. Is there a reason why a Novation SL cannot read this Omnisphere? The .pgm change button will not work with Omni + SL..

Thanks in advance if you can help ..
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

actually I am sure with NI instruments, FM8, Massive etc you can change patches using a computer keyboard inside logic, so there must be a way.

mouse patch changing is a bit of a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybland View Post

ONE MORE please .. Is there a reason why a Novation SL cannot read this Omnisphere? The .pgm change button will not work with Omni + SL..

Thanks in advance if you can help ..
    yeah i have the same problem, remote sl pgm change button is not being picked up by omni, i think some template editing is in order...

are there any midi templates for omnisphere? looked in the midi templates folder but it's empty.

Go Back to forum