• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere makes my other vsti's irrelevant Help!

Share/Bookmark

Steam Brass patches?

Hello,

Omnisphere has taken over me... My other plugins search uh.. emm.. okay I 'll go with omni,yes again and again it sure is cool

Are there any plans for Brass instruments in STEAM? Maybe an ensemble on fire lol.. Thanks

Re: Omnisphere makes my other vsti's irrelevant Help!

Now there' a complaint that's nice to see. :-)

Burning Brass players....hmmm.....

Speaking of brass, is there any chance of the old synth brass OB-Xa "Jump" patch making an appearance? It's one of those classics that I still use from time to time, however, I imagine Eric could improve on it with Omnisphere and make it better than ever. The original sound is a just a little on the flat-side compared to today's standards. I haven't received my copy yet so I don't know, something just like it may already be there.

Yes it's the truth!

I'm now convinced! (actually have been since namm and your insightful video's, youtube stuff too..)

Yeah Eric I would really enjoy something,anything you guys attempt at the brass or woodwind level I can only imagine what a few ensembles with the torch and oneshots + fx in a multi would do in score hehe.. congrats on a stellar release ,update timing etc.. in my opinion,and I've got a few years,I've never played with anything this exciting, hardware included,it's truly incredible.. Your team and you remain so humble,that's what's so amazing!

+1 on the ob-xa Maybe this will appear in omni at some point..
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybland View Post
    Yes it's the truth!

I'm now convinced! (actually have been since namm and your insightful video's, youtube stuff too..)

Yeah Eric I would really enjoy something,anything you guys attempt at the brass or woodwind level I can only imagine what a few ensembles with the torch and oneshots + fx in a multi would do in score hehe.. congrats on a stellar release ,update timing etc.. in my opinion,and I've got a few years,I've never played with anything this exciting, hardware included,it's truly incredible.. Your team and you remain so humble,that's what's so amazing!
    Thanks for the kind words!

That's super encouraging for all of us to hear, after having worked on it for so many years. :-)

+1 on the ob-xa Maybe this will appear in omni at some point..
    Your wish is granted:

1. Go to Soundsource Browser
    2. Type "Oberheim" in the Search field
    3. Have fun

How about that for a fast feature request response? ;-)

Wow. Awesome stuff..
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybland View Post
    Wow. Awesome stuff..
    Man, now I wish I picked a quicker shipping option. Care to go into details? What kind of Oberheim patches are there?

Thanks for the search tip.. Timesaver indeed

OB-8 Kitchen Sync Bright
    OB-8 Kitchen Sync Pluck
    OB-8 PWM Big Strings
    OB-8 PWM Fast Strings
    OB-8 SawPulse Trick Unison
    OB-8 Sync Mod Triangle
    OB-8 Tri Vibrato Vibe
    OB-8 Uni Mama
    OB-8 Warm like Cognac
    OB-Xpander 3PolePhase Vox
    Sublime Pad
    Vintage Molecular Strings

Bunch of nice warm and fat sounds 'em ...Hope this helps..

There's much more than that.

Search in ALL mode. :-)

Oh My! I shouldn't really be giving driving lessons yet.. Sorry I was way off..

Rogles, Tons of material, it's a mind blowing experience.

Go Back to forum