• Register
  • Help

Topic: IK Multimedia Support

Share/Bookmark

IK Multimedia Support

Hello all!

I work for IK Multimedia support and would like to introduce myself to everyone. Hi. I am here to answer questions and give support for IK products. Let me know if you got 'em!

Feel free to PM me or just reply here.

Just a lil background on me... I am a guitar and bass player by craft, enjoy recording, playing shows, and most anything music related. I live in the SoCal area and enjoy its sunny rays it has to offer.

Thanks and hope to meet some cool and interesting people here!

btw - special on ARC System, PM me for details

Paul
    Service / Support
    IK Multimedia. Musicians First.

Re: IK Multimedia Support

Hi Paul,

I do not know you but 1K's Derrick Floyd has been very helpful to me. 1K's Ampeg Bass Amp sim is amazing, the best of its kind IMHO.
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Hi, good to meet you...I don't have much in the way of IK other than a T Racks lite I got as part of a Pro Tools bundle. I also have Stealthplug which had Amplitube 2 Live and this led to the downloads of X Gear and Ampeg Uno.

I pretty much use these to noodle with on my Macbook Pro and I find the latency an issue also random noises....I would love to revisit that at a later time and ask specifics about it. Right now it's about taking my two girls to gymnastics.

Talk to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashermusic View Post
    Hi Paul,

I do not know you but 1K's Derrick Floyd has been very helpful to me. 1K's Ampeg Bass Amp sim is amazing, the best of its kind IMHO.

Hi Ashermusic! Derrick Floyd, aka D-FLO, is a great guy and no surprise to hear a nice comment about him. Will be sure to let him know! Glad to hear you enjoy the Ampeg SVX plugin! It really is a killer plug for any bass sound, and there is nothing else like it out there.

Thanks for the nice welcome and I look forward to being a part of the 'North!!

Paul
    IK Multimedia

Quote Originally Posted by Lister Coleman View Post
    Hi, good to meet you...I don't have much in the way of IK other than a T Racks lite I got as part of a Pro Tools bundle. I also have Stealthplug which had Amplitube 2 Live and this led to the downloads of X Gear and Ampeg Uno.

I pretty much use these to noodle with on my Macbook Pro and I find the latency an issue also random noises....I would love to revisit that at a later time and ask specifics about it. Right now it's about taking my two girls to gymnastics.

Talk to you soon.
    Hi Lister! Thanks for the nice welcome. I would be glad to sit down with you and figure out any issues you may be having. Most likely a software update could solve the issue. Feel free to PM me and we can connect and get you working 100%!

Thanks. Talk to you soon.

Paul
    IK Multimedia

Hi Paul. It's nice to have IK's voice on these boards.

I don't have any issues with with my IK stuff ATM, so I just want to say thank you for making these wondefull products. I have Amplitube 2, The Hendrix version, CSR, Sampletank 2 and Ampeg SVX. All are brilliant.

Hi Paul,
    A few years ago I contacted IK for some help with a product I purchased and received absolutely superb assistance from someone named Paul, whose business card I still have beside my mixing console. If you are the same Paul, then it's great to know that you will now be available here for support. I won't give away the last name of the "Paul" who assisted me, but will say the name began with the letter "H". And if you're not that Paul, well.... welcome anyway!
    I own and use many of the IK products, and have used IK products for a long time. You mentioned the Arc System, and that's one thing I don't have yet, but I remain interested in purchasing it if it ever becomes a bit more affordable. That's not to suggest that I feel it's way overpriced right now; just that it's a bit more than I'm willing to spend for it. . Who knows; maybe one of these days! Anyway, again, good to know you'll be available here to assist (and hopefully also as 'just' a participant too). ..............playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

I cannot find form website (ik multimedia) these products soundlists expect miroslav philharmonik ? oddly eggnoch before i found them.
    i want check for example piano and accordion patches form sample tank.

Paul will know if such a list exists, but I suggest there can't really always be an accurate one as Sampletank is a sampler, and one is therefore always adding new sounds or managing sounds or editing sounds so the list of patches is constantly evolving. I've had ST from the beginning, so I for one can't tell you now what was in it originally either. One suggestion though: all the ST 'sounds' were updated a year or two ago to match the 'new' ST engine and I purchased the revised sounds themselves on a disk. Perhaps IK can provide you with a list of what is on that disk??.................playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

I know this list what im searchings exits in less than week ago i found this list. but now i cannot.

Go Back to forum