• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere soundsource library

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere soundsource library

Knowing (let's be frank) that there are a lot or sounds in Omni I'm highly unlikely to ever use, I've undertaken a mighty project: I'm going through the entire Soundsource library and tagging all the samples most useful to me as a favorite. Jeez Louise...I've spent 3 hours so far...stopping to play around with cool sounds and getting to know the program...but I'm only half way through the B's. Wonder if anyone else is doing this?? After a while you just gotta stop because you begin to lose perspective and either like everything or hate everything. So far I'm astonished at how many really useable sounds I've found. Whew!
    Andy B

Re: Omnisphere soundsource library

Andy,

I stayed up until 2:00 am the other evening just layering sounds from the sound source library with each other making up cool pads and textures. Then I got into triggering arps with Stylus. I'm getting nothing done, but having a ball doing it!

Does anyone know of a way to mark patches as favorites? I spend all night going through the sounds and think it's about time I started labeling the ones I like best. (which might just be all of them!)

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

In the Browser, click on Edit Tags. You can then enter the word 'favorite' in the Keywords section. Then click on SAVE. Now, when you do a search for the word favorite, all your fave patches will show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Bouhalassa View Post
    In the Browser, click on Edit Tags. You can then enter the word 'favorite' in the Keywords section. Then click on SAVE. Now, when you do a search for the word favorite, all your fave patches will show up.
    Thank You Ned!

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Go Back to forum