• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere with Novation SL..

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere with Novation SL..

Hello,
    I'm trying to find out how in fact I can get my novation sl to recognize omnisphere's program changes?

The SL has a dedicated knob for program changes and I'd like to use that,but first is omnisphere using dedicated midi cc's for it's program changes? Or is it using some sort of automation?
    I ask this because the SL cannot seem to figure it's parameters out on it's own hence (automapping).. When I do try and use the SL's learn functions eg: press learn on the automap software then touch a omni control, like the vol. I end up getting a weird number,this one > (2047)

Now I know I can use the omni midi learn function,but I really would rather create a dedicated mapping for my controller that I have used with all of my plugs..

If you can clear these questions I have ,I'd appreciate it very much... Thanks in advance..
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Re: Omnisphere with Novation SL..

Maybe this is more of a case with Novation, I shall give them a ring..
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Go Back to forum