• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Birthday LFO!

Orcas Island

Happy Birthday LFO!

Happy Birthday

Last year, we were a little late mentioning your birthday and I remember how distraught you were. I made it a point not to let that happen this year and made sure it was highlighted in the calendar.

A very Happy Birthday Kevin!

West Seneca, NY

Re: Happy Birthday LFO!

What a great day for a birthday! And, what a great person to have a birthday on today! Luck, fortune, and stability are in your sign today!

Happy Birthday LFO!

That will be twenty dollars for the side-kick reading.

Happy Birthday, Kevin!

David Sosnowski

Happy birthday!

Thanks Gary for remembering! I guess I'll have to retune that Strad now.

I appreciate the birthday well wishes, now if I could only figure out how to slow the years down!

No Garritan presents this birthday, I told my wife we'll wait until GPOA or choirs or pipe organ come out!

Question: Since my birthday is on the first day of fall does that mean I can hear a tree in the woods? (And what exactly does that mean?)

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Go Back to forum