• Register
  • Help

Topic: Just switched to an iMac - what do I need to know for Finale and GPO, etc?

Share/Bookmark

Just switched to an iMac - what do I need to know for Finale and GPO, etc?

So we got our new iMac setup last night but I haven't installed Finale or my Garritan libraries yet... any tips or secrets I need to know to make sure they work smoothly? Anything I need to download to make the work properly on the Mac?

Re: Just switched to an iMac - what do I need to know for Finale and GPO, etc?

It should be pretty seamless. These applications are designed with both platforms in mind. In fact, I much prefer the Mac version of Finale.

Re: Just switched to an iMac - what do I need to know for Finale and GPO, etc?

Nothing that I can speak of. Install and go was my experience. Enjoy the Mac and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them.

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Go Back to forum