• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere - "Sterling Glass Scraper Stretch" corrupted

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere - "Sterling Glass Scraper Stretch" corrupted

When i try and load the patch "Sterling Glass Scraper Stretch" i get this message:

"cannot load soundsource "Sterling Glass Scraper Stretch" from directory "core library". File Sterling Glass Scraper Stretch.zmap may be missing or corrupted. Try refreshing the soundsource browser."

anyone else getting this?

yours in bug reporting,
    method1

Re: Omnisphere - "Sterling Glass Scraper Stretch" corrupted

Sterling Glass Scraper Stretch - Loads here inside the sound source browser.
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

cool, thanks... looks like i might have to do the dreaded re-install

method,

Did you try refreshing the browser? You just have to click on that circular arrow button at bottom right-hand part of the browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Bouhalassa View Post
    method,

Did you try refreshing the browser? You just have to click on that circular arrow button at bottom right-hand part of the browser.
    hi, yes i tried that but unfortunately it didn't work, i can load the soundsource on it's own, but i can't load the "patch" version.. always the same error message.

method 1,
    I just noticed this issue, it's not a problem loading it in the soundsource browser,but yet the Patch browser... ME 2... sorry I didn't catch that last time.. Yes me 2 I cannot either gives me an error message..
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

same here - gives me an error

Same here. Sterling Glass Scraper works fine but the stretch patch version doesn't load with the corrupted file message.

Regards

Tim

I had the same issue. GlennO mentioned on a thread in KVR that it is now a known issue and will be addressed in an update soon.

Go Back to forum