• Register
  • Help

Topic: Save category view?

Share/Bookmark

Save category view?

Hi,
    Anyone figure out how to save a omni templates, view settings?

I choose type for a selection,but when I re-open omni,it goes back to complexity? Is there anyway to save the settings?
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Re: Save category view?

Bump..
    I'd really like to configure a personal template for serious work here..Is this not yet possible for omni?

I mean if I do go though and midi learn and map omni to my controller,whats the safest way to recall it when I want to use it later?

Also view settings,imo complexity is a view setting I'll probably never use,so I'd love to have different view settings..

Only one here that can't figure this out??
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

You can save and load midi learn templates from the Utility->MIDI Learn menu.

- Glenn

Any chance I can create a midi template that will work with my novation sl though?

When I map a control to it,it doesn't want to work if I use the Novation software... It just brings up a number, is this compatible?

Nevermind I found my answer at yahoogroups.. Manually is the ticket

Thanks btw..

Okay so I just saved a save midi learn template after learning my controller and loaded omni back up to test it, and it does not recognize it straight away I have to load the midi learn omni template each time? Is there not a way to set my newly configured mappings as default each time OMNISPHERE loads?

I also tried to map it with the Novation SL remote , and when I tried to recall it's mappings it failed..

Please tell me this can work better then this please...

Also for the program changes are they one way directional? Or can these be assigned both ways up n down?

Sure, just save it as your default multi:

Open Omnisphere
    Set up your midi learn the way you want.
    Save the multi (leave the name "default". Choose any folder under User, it doesn't matter).
    When it asks do you want to replace your default multi, say "Ok".

Next time you load Omnisphere, you'll have your midi learn settings.

- Glenn

Nice.. Thanks

Go Back to forum