• Register
  • Help

Topic: Question about program changes with controller?

Share/Bookmark

Question about program changes with controller?

Question about program changes are they one way directional? Or can these be assigned both ways up n down? (Separate cc's for up, and down? )

Is it possible my keyboard (pc's keyboard) can be used as a cc for up n down patch changes?
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Re: Question about program changes with controller?

Bobbybland,

I believe you also have a Motif XS as I do. Have you gotten the program change / MIDI learn to work with Omnisphere and the Motif?

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

Re: Question about program changes with controller?

Hey Sean,
    I can only go north or south (up or down) but I can't seem to go both ways.If you right click the arrow in the patch browser or multi browser at the bottom.You can assign a (midi program change learn) function to one of the arrows,but it only works one way direction or so it seems..Btw.. Have fun in Mexico brother.. Careful with drinking the water down there.. It can make ya sick.. Bring some bottled water ! Congrats and have a blast.
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Go Back to forum