• Register
  • Help

Topic: Does anybody have vocal planet

Share/Bookmark

Does anybody have vocal planet

Im really feeling Vocal Planet. I was wondering if anybody has it? Can anybody weigh in about it before I shell out $400?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Re: Does anybody have vocal planet

As you've got Omnisphere you've already got most of the best bits of VP. The other stuff is prepackaged phrases which are interesting but I always found that they're a bit tricky to fit into a mix properly without some smart alec saying "hey that's from VP...."

Re: Does anybody have vocal planet

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Kiel View Post
    As you've got Omnisphere you've already got most of the best bits of VP. The other stuff is prepackaged phrases which are interesting but I always found that they're a bit tricky to fit into a mix properly without some smart alec saying "hey that's from VP...."
    Yea I kind of thought that as well. I just thought there would be more of them in Omnisphere.
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Go Back to forum