• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omni best software hands down...

Share/Bookmark

Omni best software hands down...

This morning... clavs and guitars.. omg.. Eric you know how to pick'em !
    synths..organs,pianos vocals, psychoacoustics,,soooo much more.. etc.. you can't be serious I own this? oh yeah...

Authentic funk man o man!
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Re: Omni best software hands down...

could you put up some small demos of the sounds you really like?
    or anyone else..

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybland View Post
    This morning... clavs and guitars.. omg.. Eric you know how to pick'em !
    synths..organs,pianos vocals, psychoacoustics,,soooo much more.. etc.. you can't be serious I own this? oh yeah...

Authentic funk man o man!
    Bobby did you get some new sounds from Spectrasonics? If so, where please.

Tony

The sounds I'm speaking about are stock patches, the guitars and clavs organs all of it.. I mean this morning I was just in awe of the quality... It was really nice and quiet around here and I just got a chance to zone out with omni patches, they are incredible..
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Yeah, now that I'm over the initial shock of finding my way around the interface last night was for me to the first time I just went through most of the patches. Not sure how I'll use it yet but I am glad I got it. My main concern was trying to use it on a current for hire project. Once I abandoned that idea and a little shock treatment I was OK.

Sorry Hans, I don't do faces.

Tony

Glad to hear your making your way around it..I suspect we will all have some nice revelations when the videos and manual are granted..
    I really want to learn about the mod matrix ,it looks incredible..

I did find out last night that we can indeed make our own category's etc in the edit tag window.. A nice surprise.. Good stuff to come yet so plenty to smile about

Go Back to forum