• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: what's the deal with the Omnisphere videos?

Share/Bookmark

what's the deal with the Omnisphere videos?

Seems hard to believe the videos I've viewed so far are from a sound design company.

The video on the "browser" is Loud/Clear and decipherable but there are a few where between the very heavy accent the demonstrator has and his voice mixed so low, I can't make out a thing he is saying over the synth.

what's up with this?

No offense intended, but it reminds me of calling my DSL provider and the tech support person who is helping me is in India. I can't understand a word the guy is saying!

Re: what's the deal with the Omnisphere videos?

Loud enough here,what kind of monitoring system are you using?
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Quote Originally Posted by PMcC View Post
    Seems hard to believe the videos I've viewed so far are from a sound design company.

The video on the "browser" is Loud/Clear and decipherable but there are a few where between the very heavy accent the demonstrator has and his voice mixed so low, I can't make out a thing he is saying over the synth.

what's up with this?

No offense intended, but it reminds me of calling my DSL provider and the tech support person who is helping me is in India. I can't understand a word the guy is saying!
    Which video ? I find them all clear as a bell and find Diego's so called "accent" not even close to unclear. In fact, when I talk to IT people in India- I rarely have a problem and if I do, I politely ask them to repeat.

what's up with you?

Yeah, I found them completely intelligible. There were some audio inconsistencies that sounded that they resulted from edits that I wouldn't necessarily expect, but I'm sure they were just rushed, nothing was difficult for me to hear or understand as a result.

I didn't have any trouble understanding them (and I'm from Kentucky).

I second that. I didn't have any trouble with them as well. Actually, I thought that they were very informative and professionally done.

He was probably speaking in a hushed voice so to not wake up his Mom..She is probably stil a bit miffed at him burning the piano..Yeah it's that guy...JON

I dunno?
    "oscillators"...is mixed really bad, the synth is drowning out what he's saying.
    If I don't know what he is talking about, I need to back it up to hear it 3-4 times.
    Kind of Jesse Jackson style it seems to me,.. Obviously it's me

Totally fine to me...plus I am glad they are out..I'm not about to start complaining about the quality.
    2.66GHz MacPro Quad|6GB RAM|OSX10.6.4| 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro|4GB RAM|OSX 10.6.4|Pro Tools 9 w/CPTK|Digi 002R, Eleven Rack, MBox2 Mini|Garritan-GPO4, J&BB| Reason 4|Spectrasonics-Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian|Drumcore3, Discrete Drums|Toontrack-Superior Drummer, EZ Drummer|Sibelius 6|Izotope-Ozone4, RX2|String Studio|EastWest-Silk, VOP, Symphonic Choirs, RA, Gypsy, Stormdrum2, Fab Four|Reaper|

hahaha you can never please some people ...

i love the videos they are very very good ... opened my eyes to how great this plugin actually is ...

very pleased with that...

Go Back to forum