• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omni Live Mode & Range question

Share/Bookmark

Omni Live Mode & Range question

Hi,

First off, having the video tutorials for me makes a world of difference. Amazing plug-in! My question is: Can you control the range of the patch in a multi in live mode? I've noticed when setting up keyswitching some of the patches go all the way to the lowest note. I have a Ztar (great guitar midi controller) On Ztar the lowest note is C-0 which is equal to C-2 or the lowest note on the keyboard. So when I set up a keyswitches for the lowest notes I hear the patch sound when I keyswitch.

Thanks,

Tony

Re: Omni Live Mode & Range question

Quote Originally Posted by D'Arranger View Post
    Hi,

First off, having the video tutorials for me makes a world of difference. Amazing plug-in! My question is: Can you control the range of the patch in a multi in live mode?
    No. That what you can do in Stack mode.

I've noticed when setting up keyswitching some of the patches go all the way to the lowest note. I have a Ztar (great guitar midi controller) On Ztar the lowest note is C-0 which is equal to C-2 or the lowest note on the keyboard. So when I set up a keyswitches for the lowest notes I hear the patch sound when I keyswitch.
    Hmmm...that shouldn't be happening. The Key select notes should be muted

S Team,

If the lowest note on the full size 88 keyboard is part of the range of the patch, then it seems like you cant use keyswitches for that sound cause it will trigger the patch sound right?

Thanks,

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by D'Arranger View Post
    S Team,

If the lowest note on the full size 88 keyboard is part of the range of the patch, then it seems like you cant use keyswitches for that sound cause it will trigger the patch sound right?

Thanks,

Tony
    No, a note shouldn't be triggering the patch if it's been MIDI Learned. That note should be silent.

Contact tech support about that and they can help you troubleshoot your system.

info@spectrasonics.net

Ok Thankyou! Now that I know that it should work than it may be a setting on the Ztar I have to tweak. If that dosen't work I'll contact Tech support.

KickA.. product Eric, Thanks again

Tony

Go Back to forum