• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus rmx/omnisphere question

Share/Bookmark

Stylus rmx/omnisphere question

I have saved a bunch of patches in Omnisphere but how do I delete some patches?

In Stylus RMX I have saved a bunch of different drums, but how do I delete only certain drums with out deleting all of my saved drums?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Re: Stylus rmx/omnisphere question

In Stylus in a multi you go to the Utility section and look for Clear Part...highlight the number part you want to take out and hit delete.

You cannot clear a single patch out of a multi in Omnisphere..it does not have Clear Part like Stylus.....they are working on it but you have to delete the entire Muliti...hit Clear Multi... and start over, so remember which patches you wanted to keep...maybe you can save as you go, each patch you add so when you have to clear the entire multi at least you can recall the previous version.

Clunky...hope they fix this.

At least this is my limited take on your question....I am learning also.
    2.66GHz MacPro Quad|6GB RAM|OSX10.6.4| 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro|4GB RAM|OSX 10.6.4|Pro Tools 9 w/CPTK|Digi 002R, Eleven Rack, MBox2 Mini|Garritan-GPO4, J&BB| Reason 4|Spectrasonics-Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian|Drumcore3, Discrete Drums|Toontrack-Superior Drummer, EZ Drummer|Sibelius 6|Izotope-Ozone4, RX2|String Studio|EastWest-Silk, VOP, Symphonic Choirs, RA, Gypsy, Stormdrum2, Fab Four|Reaper|

Quote Originally Posted by Lister Coleman View Post
    You cannot clear a single patch out of a multi in Omnisphere..
    Actually you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Lister Coleman View Post
    In Stylus in a multi you go to the Utility section and look for Clear Part...highlight the number part you want to take out and hit delete.

You cannot clear a single patch out of a multi in Omnisphere..it does not have Clear Part like Stylus.....they are working on it but you have to delete the entire Muliti...hit Clear Multi... and start over, so remember which patches you wanted to keep...maybe you can save as you go, each patch you add so when you have to clear the entire multi at least you can recall the previous version.

Clunky...hope they fix this.

At least this is my limited take on your question....I am learning also.
    Yea its weird I was just testing it and made a folder and saved a patch. But then I deleted the whole folder and it still shows up in Omnisphere with the patch I saved. The only difference is the patch wont load. But it still shows up in my directory? Same thing with Stylus. I go to my User Favorite and follow your directions , but the sound I want to delete is still in my User Favorites? On both Omnisphere and Stylus I want to clear out my User Favorites a bit...
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com

have you tried to refresh the directory?
    there is a little icon at the bottom of the browser-clicking on it will update the displayed content of the library.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Scheffler View Post
    have you tried to refresh the directory?
    there is a little icon at the bottom of the browser-clicking on it will update the displayed content of the library.
    The refresh worked. But I still cant delete one sound at a time in Stylus. When deleting in Stylus its either all or nothing. Do I have that right.

www.plusishiphop.com

Go Back to forum