• Register
  • Help

Topic: Digital Edge Out of Business

Share/Bookmark

Digital Edge Out of Business

One of the largest music software distributors is out of business. From the Digital Edge website:

To our loyal customers,

After 11 years serving you, we find ourselves having to close our doors. Effective September 28,2008. Any questions should be directed to sales@digitaledge.cc. We will attempt to respond within 48 hours. Thank you for all your bussiness from everyone at Digital Edge.

Re: Digital Edge Out of Business

What does that mean? For you?

Raymond

Biggars Music opened its doors in 1867 and its Sauchiehall Street store became one of the best-known retail outlets in west Scotland for generations of aspiring musicians, selling everything from reeds to pianos.
    Until recently it was the only music outlet in Scotland stocking Steinway pianos.

Went out of business yesterday. I had a summer job there in the 80's

Biggars Music opened its doors in 1867 and its Sauchiehall Street store became one of the best-known retail outlets in west Scotland for generations of aspiring musicians, selling everything from reeds to pianos.
    Until recently it was the only music outlet in Scotland stocking Steinway pianos.

Went out of business yesterday. I had a summer job there in the 80's
    That's a real shame. I spent many a Saturday afternoon there as a kid (and young adult) trying out their brass instruments and searching through their stock of sheet music.

Staff were always extremely helpful and supportive.

Go Back to forum