• Register
  • Help

Topic: New instruments @ Try-Sound - the world’s first online test station for VIs!

Share/Bookmark

New instruments @ Try-Sound - the world’s first online test station for VIs!

Hello VI freaks,
    After the successful introduction of Try-Sound last summer we have added a lot of new instruments. The following plugins are now included at Try-Sound :
    * projectSAM - Symphobia
    * Synthogy - Ivory Grand Pianos, Ivory Italian Grand & the brand new Ivory Upright Pianos
    * Best Service - XSample Chamber Ensemble
    * HaevyOcity - EVOLVE
    * z.plane - Vielklang

... more coming soon ...

“try-before-you-buy” - www.Try-Sound.com is the world’s only platform that offers the possibility of testing virtual instruments from your home anywhere in the world by transmitting MIDI and audio over the internet. This service is provided by best service and SoundsOnDemand

Already included instruments:
    * Best Service: Artist Complete, Complete Classical Collection 2nd, Chris Hein Bass, Chris Hein Guitars, Chris Hein Horns V1.5, Convolution Space, Cult Sampler, Drums Overkill, Ethno World 4 Professional, Galaxy II Pianos, Latin World, Orient World, String Essentials 2nd
    * MusicLab: RealGuitar & RealStrat
    * Yellow Tools: Independence Free

Have fun

Robert
    Try-Sound team

Re: New instruments @ Try-Sound - the world’s first online test station for VIs!

Thanks for this site. I am having difficulty registering, PM sent.
    Sam

Re: New instruments @ Try-Sound - the world’s first online test station for VIs!

Robert, this site is great!

Hope you can show us many much more instruments/libs there in the nearly future!
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Great, I was just waiting ( actually too long ) to try out the chamber strings from xsample.
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

Crap, on a PPC Mac so I'm out unfortunately.

I enjoy this service a lot. Thank you for the opportunity to try this stuff out before we buy!

All the very best,

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Sample Logic Synergy is now online at Try-Sound
    Check it out

Robert
    Try-Sound team

"Try before you buy!"

Hi Robert!

I'm curious if Sonivox and Bela D Media libraries are planned for Try-Sound.
    That would be so great!

Kindly,
    Justus
    rothermusic.de

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    Hi Robert!

I'm curious if Sonivox and Bela D Media libraries are planned for Try-Sound.
    That would be so great!

Kindly,
    Justus
    No really at the moment

Robert
    Try-Sound team

Quote Originally Posted by bestservicerobert View Post
    Hello VI freaks,
    After the successful introduction of Try-Sound last summer we have added a lot of new instruments. The following plugins are now included at Try-Sound :
    * projectSAM - Symphobia
    * Synthogy - Ivory Grand Pianos, Ivory Italian Grand & the brand new Ivory Upright Pianos
    * Best Service - XSample Chamber Ensemble
    * HaevyOcity - EVOLVE
    * z.plane - Vielklang

... more coming soon ...

“try-before-you-buy” - www.Try-Sound.com is the world’s only platform that offers the possibility of testing virtual instruments from your home anywhere in the world by transmitting MIDI and audio over the internet. This service is provided by best service and SoundsOnDemand

Already included instruments:
    * Best Service: Artist Complete, Complete Classical Collection 2nd, Chris Hein Bass, Chris Hein Guitars, Chris Hein Horns V1.5, Convolution Space, Cult Sampler, Drums Overkill, Ethno World 4 Professional, Galaxy II Pianos, Latin World, Orient World, String Essentials 2nd
    * MusicLab: RealGuitar & RealStrat
    * Yellow Tools: Independence Free

Have fun

Robert
    Try-Sound team
    This is a great idea. I never trust recorded demos.

Go Back to forum