• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help with Stylus RMX

Share/Bookmark

Help with Stylus RMX

I recently installed Stylus RMX. I'm running Mac w. Leopard and I installed all of the updates on the spectrasonics homepage. Then i used the SAGE converter to convert some rx2 files from different sample CDs. Everything worked fine at that point. I could locate the files in the user library in Stylus RMX and there where no problems at all.

I was not satisfied with the structure of my library so I moved some folders around and renamed a few folders from the "finder" in Mac OS. Now, when I try to open up my user library in Stylus RMX nothing happens. I can still user the core library and some of the stuff added to my Favourites, but it doesn't respond when I click on the "user library".

I've tried to reinstall Stylus RMX + updates, but that didn't seem to help.

Hope someone can help

Peter

Re: Help with Stylus RMX

Usually the folder "User Libraries" of Stylus RMX is located in this directory:

SAGE/SAGE Libraries/

All your converted REX files should be in "User Libraries/Converted REX Files/", in one folder for each SAGE conversion.

I don't have a folder named "SAGE". The tutorial says that the SAGE folder is located under applicaton support/spectrasonics, but not on my system. I don't even think I had a folder named SAGE when the program worked.

Quote Originally Posted by zohdy View Post
    I don't have a folder named "SAGE". The tutorial says that the SAGE folder is located under applicaton support/spectrasonics, but not on my system. I don't even think I had a folder named SAGE when the program worked.
    Telediagnosis is always difficult. Have you already contacted Spectrasonics Support? I'm sure that they can help you.

Naa not yet, waiting for the tech support to be open... thanks anyway

Go Back to forum