• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sunday SNORCHAT to resume!

Sunday SNORCHAT to resume!

Snorlax will be conducting Sunday SNORCHAT as usual...less than FIFTEEN HOURS from the time of this posting (1:30 am Indianapolis time):

4pm (1600 hrs) in Indianapolis and New York
    3pm in Chicago (1500 hrs)
    1pm Garri-time on Orcas (1300 hrs)
    10am Hawaii time (GMT-10) NEW
    I don't know or care what time in California NOT NEW. Ask Ern's neighbor what time it is in California.
    8pm GMT (2000 GMT)
    9pm UK Monaghan Time (2100 hrs)(TONY: When does Minaghan Time end? Mid-October?)

These times are posted as a courtesy for the millions of SNORCHAT fans throughout the world who desire to participate in this life-changing event and were deprived last week due to Snorlax's trip.
    Please do NOT miss this opportunity to interact with other fans, worldwide as well as from other galaxies...the admins have agreed to open chatrooms SNORCHAT1 through SNORCHAT89 to accomodate all the traffic. I have had to promise that the traffic would not crash the server. Sun Ra has promised a visit from outer space!!

It is all the more important to be on SNORCHAT today...there was NO SNORCHAT last Sunday, the 28th, due to my visit to "Little Snorlax" (6' 6", 250 lbs) and his girl friend (5' 2", 102 lbs) at college. A replacement (a Snorsatz) ran it. The REAL SNORLAX will be back this week to meet and greet the MILLIONS of SNORCHAT lovers.

Your summer replacement chatmeister and no-longer-idle idol...
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Re: Sunday SNORCHAT to resume!

Important note: Monaghan and Buckshead time reverts to Winter on 26 October, thats 10 days before (possibly) time runs out. Could this be the new Winter of our Discontent.

Preferably at ThingummyChat tonite !!!!
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Go Back to forum