• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics -- let me buy Omnisphere!!

Share/Bookmark

Spectrasonics -- let me buy Omnisphere!!

Hey, anxious to get my hands on Omnisphere, but the website won't let me.

Here's the problem -- I own all three Spectra-VSTi's, but somehow with Atmosphere I added my middle initial to my "first name" field during the registration == so my registration name for Atmosphere reads: "John Q Public" instead of plain old "John Public" (which is what it SHOULD read, and what I registered Trilogy and RMX with).

Nooooo, I do not know WHY I did that -- it's stupid. *I'm* stupid (there, I said it).

But anyway, the website won't let me order at the "VIP discount" because the registration names are "different" (strictly speaking) for the three instruments. All I need is for you to make my Atmosphere registration match the other two.

I have sent at least THREE emails since last Wednesday evening (with all the details), and left TWO messages on the voice mail of the company -- but still, I have not heard back even the slightest answer.

COME ON, guys -- I want to give you my money!

How can I get this fixed? I know you're swamped, but can't someone fix that registration for me so I can order Omni?!? Or can you at LEAST tell me a phone number where I can actually TALK to someone about it?

(I'm an old customer, I even own a bunch of the old Akai libraries -- Distorted Reality 1/2, Bizarre Guitar, Metamorphosis, etc)

Thumbs up Re: Spectrasonics -- let me buy Omnisphere!!

Consider this one FIXED -- I won't give the details but they totally made me feel good about it... i.e., I was finally able to give them my money...

Now anxiously awaiting arrival of the Sphere in my mailbox...

Re: Spectrasonics -- let me buy Omnisphere!!

It was the small print here that caught my eye

'old akai libraries - distorted reality 1/2' specifically.

I am still finding gems in those 2 libraries. They are a real inspiration, straight out of the box.

Cheers

Re: Spectrasonics -- let me buy Omnisphere!!

Quote Originally Posted by arafel View Post
    It was the small print here that caught my eye

'old akai libraries - distorted reality 1/2' specifically.

I am still finding gems in those 2 libraries. They are a real inspiration, straight out of the box.

Cheers
    I *TOTALLY* agree -- and as I just posted on another thread a few days ago, I still use the Bass Legends disc as my go-to MIDI string basses (using Trilogy for most synth basses).

I've gotten so much mileage out of those "old" sets!

Go Back to forum