• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere, I love it!!!

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere, I love it!!!

I have to tell this to the Spectrasonics developers,
    this instrument is a revolution, truly inspiring when you play a great patch and the creativity flows...
    When I worked with RMX I often wished that you would develop a Stylus RMX like Athmosphere.You did it!
    Thanks!!
    Midi learn still doesn't work for all parameters, but I suppose this is a problem with my M-Audio Keystation Pro 88....can't find the reason.
    Are you guys planning to offer some Keyboard presets to load like in RMX?
    There are also some faetures that are not mentioned in the manual, but I am sure this will be expanded soon.

christof

Re: Omnisphere, I love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mccello View Post
    I have to tell this to the Spectrasonics developers,
    this instrument is a revolution, truly inspiring when you play a great patch and the creativity flows...
    When I worked with RMX I often wished that you would develop a Stylus RMX like Athmosphere.You did it!
    Thanks!!
    Cool! :-)

Glad you're inspired.

Midi learn still doesn't work for all parameters, but I suppose this is a problem with my M-Audio Keystation Pro 88....can't find the reason.
    Yeah, it should work fine. Most parameters are MIDI Learnable.

Are you guys planning to offer some Keyboard presets to load like in RMX?
    Not at the moment, but mainly because there are too many Keyboard and controller models out there. But we may consider this in the future.

There are also some faetures that are not mentioned in the manual, but I am sure this will be expanded soon.
    Yes, that's correct.

And don't miss the Video tutorials too, they'll really help your knowledge a lot:

http://support.spectrasonics.net/ins...ial-videos.php

Cheers!

spectrum

Maybe someone can help me with my MIDI learn problem, I attached a pic of my Keyboard configuration, there you can see all the buttons and knobs, for example I want to assign button number 27 (highlighted green on the pic which has the parameter MIDI CC 27), but when I tell Omnisphere to learn this button via MIDI CC learn it doesn't work.
    Actually this doesen't work with other instruments either!
    Has this something to do with the MIDI channel?
    Thanks in advance!
    christof

Yea I've had it up and running successfully for several days now. I hesitated to comment cause I knew some folks were having problems and I hope everyone gets their particular problems ironed out soon.

That said sonically this is a masterpiece. I really am taken back a bit. Wonderfully creative experience.

Hope everyone's on the same page soon...

I had purchased Atmosphere near the beginning of 2008 and soon after heard the rumours of a new synth. I was a bit upset and felt that I should have waited. Thanks Eric for the grace period for people like me!

I like the Atmosphere-esque GUI, it makes me feel at home and the Atmosphere patches sound cleaner in Omnisphere IMHO. Just
    starting to audition the rest of it.

BTW, that's one of the nicer reverbs i've heard...

Go Back to forum