• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Impressions (Rhodes & Piano bossa)

Share/Bookmark

Impressions (Rhodes & Piano bossa)

Hi. I encouraged myself to create another sequence. I enjoy a lot doing this. Is in bossa style again but more ambitious and longer than the previous work, with more instruments too, but the rhodes and the garritan steinway have the first role, almost like a dialogue between them. The rhodes has a light 70´s pop and jazzy style. Here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/152203804/Impressions.mp3

Victor

Re: Impressions (Rhodes & Piano bossa)

A great listen. Thanks

brsmith
    www.brsmusic.net

A really fun piece to listen to! I really enjoyed that dialogue between Steinway and the Rhodes that you mentioned. Is everything else GPO or JABB, or from other libraries? I liked the overall sound. You play well and write well in this style. Thanks for posting it.

Tyler

This is great! Sounds really good! Great arrangement and production, I like that roads and how it works with the piano. Fantastic.

Chris

Brsimth, Tyler and Crhis, thanks for your comments and feedback. It taked me a lot of time (8 hours). I studied jazz, latin and pop too and i enjoy a lot this styles. I made sequences years ago like a hobby but then i dedicated completely to the piano. I try when i made a sequence give to it the correct feeling, like a live performance, this is very important to me. Is pleasant to do this but my next work will be a piano piece again, i´m working on it.

Victor

Quote Originally Posted by mrkeyboard View Post
    Brsimth, Tyler and Crhis, thanks for your comments and feedback. It taked me a lot of time (8 hours). I studied jazz, latin and pop too and i enjoy a lot this styles. I made sequences years ago like a hobby but then i dedicated completely to the piano. I try when i made a sequence give to it the correct feeling, like a live performance, this is very important to me. Is pleasant to do this but my next work will be a piano piece again, i´m working on it.

Victor
    Excellent, I can't wait to hear it.

Tyler

This is really nice. Great interplay between the keys. Nice chuggy little bossa. Who's guitar is that? It really added to the rhythm section.
    Experience what is necessary to build upon self character, for that is Life's most significant learning event.

A cheery little piece. I also like the interplay of the pianoes. The production sounds good to me also.
    -Jay

Gorgeous!

A most enjoyable listen -- especially the work
    with the two keyboards playing off each other.
    Very nice work with the backing, too -- subtle,
    very well blended and woven in.

Nice work!

My best,

David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Victor:

Sounds really great and very much in concert with your other
    keyboard productions. At first I thought I was listening to a
    guitar and piano, then realized the quality of the electric
    piano in the lower registers.

Very nice arrangement and a solid drum backing.

Send some more Victor.....

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast