• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I need to use altiverb for a little bit...

Share/Bookmark

I need to use altiverb for a little bit...

Hello!

As the subject says, I need to apply altiverb to 2 audio files (quite long and big ones). I certainly won't pirate a copy, not by a million! So I was wondering if anyone has altiverb, in order to apply the reverb in the audio files and send them back to me.

A little bit of 'mastering' that is, since they might also need a little EQ. Both pieces are solo piano, the second also has electronic sounds (piano and tape). For comparison I have a 3rd solo piano piece, which has been recorded on an excellent hall in the USA, which I'd love to get closer to the sound of this one, as regards to the other two...

So, anybody here to help?

Re: I need to use altiverb for a little bit...

I dont have altiverb, but I do have space designer (from logi 8) and some other great sounding reverbs. If you want to send them to me id be happy to help.

Hey, my Greek friend! I have altiverb 6- pm me and I'd be happy to help.

Thanks guys!

I'll upload tonight and send them over later on in PMs (both of you if you don't mind... Ashamed but what can I do, rather than chose between two? )

great. Now you'll have a few choices to choose between. Glad I can help.

Besides, this gives me the excuse to get a bottle of Ouzo-my fav.

I'll drink half then do your project.

you can demo altiverb for like 15 days or something around there. its fully functional in the demo, but it runs out is all. so if you only need it for a short time why not try it out and see if its worth buying.
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

REALLY?!?!??!?

I've been around for SO long and didn't know that! Damn it!

Thank you Keith!

Of course I'm almost done uploading the two files, which I will send to my friends. It is a chance to share my music and see what other people think of the 'quality' it should reach! Unless artz and Ben don't have much time in which case I'll say thank you, once more, and let them be.

Right now, I'll head over to the altiverb headquarters and download the trial! What a brilliant idea!

EDIT: No demo version right now! At least from their website...

yeah, its not on their site. you have to email support and tell them you're looking to buy altiverb, but since its a large purchase you would like to test it first.

thats what i did and they got back to me the next day with instructions. i even had a little trouble installing it and they were very helpful in getting me squared away.

i will say that after using it and hearing the quality i was pretty much sold. but what set it over the top was how easy it was to use and the helpful customer service. i will get it when i get the money.
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

yeah- great idea. Keep in mind- it does take a bit of experience to get the most out of Altiverb. Personally, I'm still game for helping but should you decide to continue on your own w/the demo here's one tip- there is a "color'button. turn the succker off or at least listen to the diff off and on.

Also experiment w/ pre-delay. Adjust to taste.

listen to the "TRACKDOWN" studio space if it's included in the demo. Killer..
    the other would be Todd ao but that may not be available in the demo. Have fun and start thinking what you can sell. : )

Quote Originally Posted by artsoundz View Post
    great. Now you'll have a few choices to choose between. Glad I can help.

Besides, this gives me the excuse to get a bottle of Ouzo-my fav.

I'll drink half then do your project.
    You going to send me the other half of the bottle then and see what happens?!

Still happy to help so if you want to, send it on

Go Back to forum