• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Kirk Hunter VTEC

Share/Bookmark

Kirk Hunter VTEC

Hi,

I'm about to purchase the Ruby library and I was wondering if I should wait and get the Ruby VTEC when it will be available or not. Anybody got these new patches? any comment?
    The problem I see right now is that it comes a lot cheaper getting it with the library than individualy, so if you realise that you want them after the fact it comes almost as expensive as Ruby getting them separately...

Thanks.

Re: Kirk Hunter VTEC

Those of you who love Kirk's Diamond Library for EXS24 and Kontakt, as I do, will be very pleased with this new programming, which makes an already highly playable library even more so.

http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/programming_k2.html
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Don't for the TVEC (Not "VTEC"....that's a Honda engine's name. )

I'm completely reprogramming the Kontakt version, so it will be awhile before it is ready. However, the add-on price will be very modest for what you get...

Hi, Kirk. Meanwhile I´m waiting for an answer on my e-mail about my questions, it´s 15 days since my last message and had received no contact at all after I bought Ruby.

Thanks.

Adriano Cabreira

Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter View Post
    Don't for the TVEC (Not "VTEC"....that's a Honda engine's name. )

I'm completely reprogramming the Kontakt version, so it will be awhile before it is ready. However, the add-on price will be very modest for what you get...
    Will the upgrade price for people who already own Diamond be modest as well ?
    best regards
    Raindog

For anyone who already got certain TVEC instuments, this upgrade will be free. For those who have Diamond, or any library that TVEC is programmed for, the price is going to be VERY low depending on how many additional samples will be needed. Just stay tuned.

Sorry for be a little OT Kirk. Are you still developing the Solo String update (upgrade?) or is the update meant to be TVEC?
    Best regards
    Raindog

Cool Re: Kirk Hunter VTEC

Hi Kirk.
    As you know I already owned Diamond..Please let us know when the whole VTEC instruments will be ready for Diamond package..

Kind regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Raindog View Post
    Sorry for be a little OT Kirk. Are you still developing the Solo String update (upgrade?) or is the update meant to be TVEC?
    Best regards
    Raindog
    Actually, I'm doing all new recordings. TVEC will definitely be part of this new set. TVEC may or may not be added to the current set. I'm working on that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by shakuman View Post
    Hi Kirk.
    As you know I already owned Diamond..Please let us know when the whole VTEC instruments will be ready for Diamond package..

Kind regards.
    Don't worry. I'll let you know. :-)

Go Back to forum