• Register
  • Help

Topic: More crashes in cubase 4.5.2

Share/Bookmark

More crashes in cubase 4.5.2

Again this is while in cubase 4.5.2 using Omni I'm doing tons of browsing in and out of patches editing soundsources etc.. when creating a Multi. I had 4 sounds loaded up,finally I put in an arp for ch. 5 and out of the blue it just start's hummming... ?? weird .. lost the multi , oh well .guess thats my que for tonight..maybe auto save every 10 seconds?
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Re: More crashes in cubase 4.5.2

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybland View Post
    Again this is while in cubase 4.5.2 using Omni I'm doing tons of browsing in and out of patches editing soundsources etc.. when creating a Multi. I had 4 sounds loaded up,finally I put in an arp for ch. 5 and out of the blue it just start's hummming... ?? weird .. lost the multi , oh well .guess thats my que for tonight..maybe auto save every 10 seconds?
    do you have itunes and quicktime insatlled on your machine?
    I was getting crashes in nuendo when i had the latest (version 8.01) of itunes/qt installed, especially when working to picture.. i uninstalled and went back to itunes 7.5 and no more crashes. Hope that helps.

Re: More crashes in cubase 4.5.2

Hi Method,
    No I don't use quicktime. Thanks for the response.
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Go Back to forum