• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any new .nki s for Sonic Implants Strings

Share/Bookmark

Question Any new .nki s for Sonic Implants Strings

Anybody know of any new .nki programs utilizing scripting for the Sonic Implants libraries. I only have the originals, which have none of this, i.e. modwheel dynamics crossfading, etc.
    If the work is already done, that would be such a help for me.

Thanks,

Mr. A.
    Nuendo 3/ Cubase 4.5 on XP sp2 QuadCore 2.66 Ghz VisionDaw Built DAW RME HDSP 96/52 into ProTools HD3 (digi192x6) on MacPro 3 Ghz... Farm PCs x (6) VisionDaw Machines PC Dual 2.66 Ghz w- Kontakt 3.5 w/ UAD Cards Midi Over Lan

Re: Any new .nki s for Sonic Implants Strings

Have solved my situation. Sonivox came to my rescue very quickly with a solution.

The scripted programs were there already for the whole library, except the Ensembles, which I happened to be using. But in further investigation, if I were to do the modwheel xfade, the voice count would be huge. Will use the section programs instead.

Yeah Sonivox!
    Nuendo 3/ Cubase 4.5 on XP sp2 QuadCore 2.66 Ghz VisionDaw Built DAW RME HDSP 96/52 into ProTools HD3 (digi192x6) on MacPro 3 Ghz... Farm PCs x (6) VisionDaw Machines PC Dual 2.66 Ghz w- Kontakt 3.5 w/ UAD Cards Midi Over Lan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anxiety View Post
    Have solved my situation. Sonivox came to my rescue very quickly with a solution.

The scripted programs were there already for the whole library, except the Ensembles, which I happened to be using. But in further investigation, if I were to do the modwheel xfade, the voice count would be huge. Will use the section programs instead.

Yeah Sonivox!
    Do you have the K2 version?

Yes, the K2 version.

I wrote my score using the Ensemble Con Sordino for my pads. Now that I am mixing, I wanted to add some dynamics/movement to the part, where it is exposed in the score.
    That's why I was initially hoping to have modwheel dyn xfade capability to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anxiety View Post
    Yes, the K2 version.

I wrote my score using the Ensemble Con Sordino for my pads. Now that I am mixing, I wanted to add some dynamics/movement to the part, where it is exposed in the score.
    That's why I was initially hoping to have modwheel dyn xfade capability to do this.
    OK, I have the giga version translated to K2 so i though it would have been nice to have them nki files? They probably wouldn't work anyway...

BTW, you probably already knows this but Kotori has a very cool script that can turn normal velocity instruments into X-fade instruments real fast. I cant remember the name now but I'm sure you can find it. Doesn't work with SIPS unfortunately.

BTW does anyone have the Sonivox Percussion set? It seems to have been overrun by EWQL's percussion offerings et al but the demo's sound ok. Anyone?

Yes, the Kotori script is brilliant. It just needs some time to incorporate with a complex layering instrument, as the SI Ensembles are with the various instument groups comprising the program.

BTW - these strings do sound awesome;I knew there was a reason I keep using them.

Will keep you posted on any new patches for the Ensembles.

Mr. A.

Go Back to forum