• Register
  • Help

Topic: Atmosphere patch not found in Omni..?

Share/Bookmark

Atmosphere patch not found in Omni..?

I have been playing with Omni for several days -- runs surprisingly well on my 4-year-old machine (Athlon 3500+, 2GB RAM, with original MOTU 828). The load times are definitely slower (between 10-20 seconds) when my Cubase (v3.1.1) projects have been saved with the GUI of Omni open -- but it opens quite fast if the GUI is closed.

Omni sounds so great, and it's really inspiring. After several days of scrolling through the presets, I'm still on the A's!!!! I just keep getting "stuck" on patches that I want to edit and/or write songs with.

THAT is awesome.

--------------------------------
    ANYWAY -- I can't find the Atmosphere patch "70s solo synth" -- though I'm updated on all three components (.dll, soundsources, and patch library).

What gives? Am I doing something wrong? That was one of my go-to patches in Atmosphere...

Re: Atmosphere patch not found in Omni..?

Glad you are enjoying it! :-)

All the patches that started with numbers like that were renamed with letters so that they wouldn't all appear at the beginning of the Omnisphere directory.

So it's now "Seventies Solo Synth"

Re: Atmosphere patch not found in Omni..?

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    All the patches that started with numbers like that were renamed with letters so that they wouldn't all appear at the beginning of the Omnisphere directory.

So it's now "Seventies Solo Synth"
    THANKS -- I can't wait to get in there and throw some of those effects on that patch!

Go Back to forum