• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Where is Everyone?

Share/Bookmark

Where is Everyone?

Is it just me, or does the forum seem to be "less happenin" these days? I remember about a year ago when there were tons of posts & responses everyday. Now it seems like 10 a day (max). Maybe the forum only gets busy around the times of exciting product releases or something? I don't know. Maybe I'm just an idiot (I do know that).
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

Re: Where is Everyone?

Hi Keith!

I'm sure that everyone's just busy.

I'm still here when I can be

Take Care,
    Steph

I'm busy/ I try to check in but don't have the time to write any comments.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

I'm here, I just have too much to do frequently with college work now to post much. But I do try to check in every day or two to see what's new. And I also am still reviewing the courses here.

--Richard

They're all just staring at their online stock portfolios - hitting the refresh key every 30 seconds.

Yes, this forum has seemed a bit quiet of late.

- k
    "An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have, but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them."

- Andy Warhol

good to know that people are still around.
    -Keith Fuller

---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

I think you're right, Keith. Maybe the "I'M SO BUSY!" thing I've been doing since my show earlier this year is catching!

I've been back on the last few days, thanks to a change in my schedule which allows me at least a few small windows of opportunity every day or so. And I'm glad for the change.

Let's do what we can to whip this Forum into the fun, exciting place it can be. It's always Happening--just at a slower pace sometimes.

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." John Lennon.

Randy B.

we started another picture thread, but it died in like a day or two. that thing always brought some laughter
    -Keith Fuller

---

We have to admit it's a tense time in the country right now, for several reasons. I know I'm holding my breath over the elections. That final debate last night had me just Clenched.

Meaning that people have a lot on their minds. "Real Life" is tending to force itself on us these days, and things like the Forum become lower priorities. That's not "right," but I think that's what happens.

As composers and musicians we need to remember that Art is extremely important, especially when it seems like the most difficult thing to sustain. We can't ever afford to think music is a low priority, and supportive communities like this one are of paramount importance.

We'll get our acts together - as a country and as individuals. We must.

See you around The Forum!

Randy B.

Well, I'm still waiting for my new computer system to arrive. I've been writing in the plain old fashioned paper and pencil mode. Eeeeek! But I just can't my GPO to load into the pencil.

Go Back to forum