• Register
  • Help

Topic: Finally, my sample website is up and running!

Finally, my sample website is up and running!

Well, it's been 2 years in the making (well sort of - 2 years in the planning - I've been super busy on other projects ), finally I've built a website that's worthy of the Braunschweig Upright Piano samples

I'll be updating the Schimmel Braunschweig Upright soon, with some more velocity layers, and a 16-bit light version (as requested from a couple of people, including the film/tv composer Andy Hunter! ). There's another instrument that I'm keeping up for wraps at the moment.

In the mean time, I've tried to build the website so that its viewable on most browsers. If anyone has any problems, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.

The website is called Imperfect Samples: www.imperfectsamples.com

The all-new Braunschweig Upright Piano page is here: http://www.imperfectsamples.com/website/samples/br aunschweig/braunschweiguprightpiano.php

Re: Finally, my sample website is up and running!

I love the Braunschweig samples, I have to get them soon.

Re: Finally, my sample website is up and running!

Really cool sounding.
    Reminds me of some the piano sounds from Nine Inch Nail's "The Fragile" album. Perhaps it's the demos' progressions, too.

Good luck!
    Loop libraries designed for users of Stylus RMX, Reason and other REX format players

Go Back to forum