• Register
  • Help

Topic: Drumkit From Hell?

Share/Bookmark

Drumkit From Hell?

Hi!
    Any hope of the \"drumkit from hell\" to reach the giga-platform?

check out: http://drumkit.toontrack.com

Tusen takk

Re: Drumkit From Hell?

I bought it a while ago (the aiff version) and have just started making a patch in gigastudio; I\'ve been very busy though so I don\'t know when it will be done.
    There\'s 2 versions of the samples; one dry set and one ambient room set which should mix very nicely; I\'m intending to put the mix on the modwheel.
    Anyway, the samples are very good!
    So basically, in a while! I\'ll see whether I can release either an articulation file for it or arrange something with the Toon guys once I\'m done.

Cheerio,

Joris de Man

Thanks, Joris de Man, i\'ll stay tuned.

Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joris de Man:
    I bought it a while ago (the aiff version) and have just started making a patch in gigastudio; I\'ve been very busy though so I don\'t know when it will be done.
    There\'s 2 versions of the samples; one dry set and one ambient room set which should mix very nicely; I\'m intending to put the mix on the modwheel.
    Anyway, the samples are very good!
    So basically, in a while! I\'ll see whether I can release either an articulation file for it or arrange something with the Toon guys once I\'m done.

Cheerio,

Joris de Man
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you done with those articulation filez? I\'ve just ordered my wav version and I\'m looking forward to work with this great drumkit! I\'m just so lazy with editing

FYI...I inquired about a future native giga version to the company that makes Drumkit from Hell, and received this email response....

Hi Christoffer !

Thanks for liking our kit !

There are plans for a Gigasampler format, I don`t know when it will be done
    though.

Best regards
    /Mattias
    DFH <info@drumkit.toontrack.com>

I just listened to the demos of this library and they are very very good! It sounds like this library would be very good for heavy rock and metal.

Donnie

Go Back to forum