• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New "Bosendorfer Imperial" demos from Bardstown Audio

Share/Bookmark

New \"Bosendorfer Imperial\" demos from Bardstown Audio

I have just added three new \"Bosendorfer Imperial\" demos to the MP3 page of my web site. These new demos feature softer pp velocities with the newly updated velocity filtering in version 2.2, which features a soft, mellow, and warm character for soft classical and new age music.
    http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/027.mp3
    http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/028.mp3
    http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/001B.mp3

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: New \"Bosendorfer Imperial\" demos from Bardstown Audio

Wow, the total of 3 MP3-Demo files about 29MB?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LHong:
    Wow, the total of 3 MP3-Demo files about 29MB?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

Considering that just about everyone these days seems to have DSL or coaxial cable connections to the internet, I do not think that MP3 size is an issue these days. The few people who are still on 56k modems, such as I was until a week ago, can start the download while they are taking the dog for a walk.

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Considering I have talked about \"Altiverb\" on several occasions, I feel as though I should mention that these new demos were not processed with Altiverb for the sake of time. Pro Tools is my main recording system and in order for me to process with Alitverb, I have to import audio from Pro Tools into Digital Performer and then back into Pro Tools, which does take some time. For the sake of expediency, in order to get these new demos up on my MP3 page, I used a little bit of \"Reverb One\" in Pro Tools.

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Wow! Kip, you have really good demos at this time! It is pretty high quality sounding, also it seems be having multiple piano\'s personalities like dark, bright and sweet pianos. I like the way it\'s having Verb, just no less or more in order to keep its Natural Acoustic sounding. Well, I could tell that it would be one of best piano samples that I have ever listened! And It would be about the time that I\'m considering to have it as my Piano-sample Collection.
    Regards,
    Long

[This message has been edited by LHong (edited 02-08-2002).]

Hello LHong,

Your sincere thoughts are most appreciated!

Many thanks,

Kip

Re: the new filtered mp3\'s

As great as the Bosendorfer Imp. Grand was before, it\'s even greater now. The new articulation file gives you full ability to play very soft passages convincingly. Now this piano has it all. The new velocity filtered mp3\'s do give a sample of just how well this piano can handle the pianissimo --even though the mp3\'s still don\'t do justice to it.

By the way, thanks, Kip, I appreciate the personal attention of your sending the additional file.

Darn this sounds good! Now I have to get both this and Michiels Steinway D!!! When and how much, Kip?

Hello Simon,

This piano has been available for sale for the last three weeks for $199 USD. I am the exclusive distributor of this \"Bosendorfer Imperial\" Concert Grand Piano along with all of my other sampled instrument libraries as well, including \"Vintage Jazz Guitars and Tenor Banjos\" and \"Classic Accordions.\" www.bardstownaudio.com

For customers in the USA and Canada, I have a toll free telephone number, which is on the \"order\" page of my web site.

For customers outside of the USA, I only charge $19.95 USD shipping fee for UPS International Express, which is two days service to just about anywhere in the world. You can either fax or call me with your ordering information. Overseas customers can also email me their telephone number, so that they may place their order, and I will call them, thus saving them the expense of a long distance overseas telephone call.

I am very customer service oriented with customers around the world. On several occasions, I have called customers overseas in order to give them free technical support for Giga Studio at my telephone expense, which I am very glad to do.

Kip
    Bardstown Audio www.bardstownaudio.com

Very nice demos Kip....

Good Job,
    Franky
    Vintaudio

Go Back to forum