• Register
  • Help

Topic: omnisphere - where are hans zimer guitars etc?

Share/Bookmark

omnisphere - where are hans zimer guitars etc?

This is from the omnisphere FAQ (quote below) - but i cannot find this info in the ref manual - where are these libraries?? do you load them from omnisphere? I'm clearly missing something here...

"I've heard that some of the original Spectrasonics sample libraries are included with Omnisphere?
    Yes! As a bonus, we’ve included the ‘best of’ our award-winning sample libraries, including Symphony Of Voices, Distorted Reality, Vocal Planet, Hans Zimmer Guitars and many others - please refer to the Reference Guide for a complete list. Keep in mind that the material used from the Sample Libraries are the most playable ones. Phrases and loops were excluded from the Omnisphere core library."

Re: omnisphere - where are hans zimer guitars etc?

You can access those sounds from the Soundsource browser. Search for Zimmer.

- Glenn

Re: omnisphere - where are hans zimer guitars etc?

great, thanks, got them!

anyone know where the list of available soundsources/libraries is though? The FAQ says this can be found in the reference guide - but a search of the reference just directs me back to the FAQ... so i'm literally going round in circles...

Go Back to forum