• Register
  • Help

Topic: core library - not omnisphere/atmosphere library

Share/Bookmark

core library - not omnisphere/atmosphere library

I installed Omnisphere a few days ago and the library didn't seem quite right for some reason. I just installed all the updates and noticed that when I go to the library drop down menu it just gives me the option of "core", not "omnisphere" or "atmosphere" and compared to the tutorial videos I don't seem to have as many preset options when using the exact same search examples.

I'm on a Mac running OS 10.4 and when installing I just let things install to whatever the suggested defaults were.

Any suggestions here?

Also if I have to reinstall what files/folders do I need to first delete?

Thanks!

Re: core library - not omnisphere/atmosphere library

First try these things:

• Watch the Browser video tutorial

• Note that there are three browsers (Core Library is the only library for the Soundsource Browser)

• Get up to date with software, soundsource and patch updates

K, I see my original goof was the browser section I was bringing up. So I did it from the center top like in the tutorial vid and that does indeed now show the Omnisphere library as an option but it doesn't show Atmosphere as an option and I did do all the software updates from the site.

Also, when I typed in pads in the search as the tutorial shows I only get one sound that comes up.

So now what should I try?

Doesn't sound like you ran the updates.

What does it show on the Credits page? (Spectrasonics logo)

software version 1.0.2d
    soundsources version 1.0.1
    patches version 1.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by beats me View Post
    software version 1.0.2d
    soundsources version 1.0.1
    patches version 1.0.2
    I am having the same exact problem. All updates are showing installed but there is no sign of the Atmosphere patches.

Well, I went back and tried to install the update for the fourth time and went in and specifically pointed it to the Steam folder and then opened it up from Logic and it was there so maybe it was installing to the wrong folder? I don't know I can never see the file path on this goddamn mac because the osx operating system is a piece of crap. Why did apple have to buy Logic.

We're not aware of any existing issue with this. So if anyone is having trouble on this topic, the best thing to do is to contact tech support and they ca help you troubleshoot your system:

info@spectrasonics.net

Go Back to forum