• Register
  • Help

Topic: When can we expect the next "Updated Update to the Updated Updated" ...well...update?

Share/Bookmark

When can we expect the next "Updated Update to the Updated Updated" ...well...update?

This is not quite cheating . I'm not asking when a particular library will be released, I'm just asking when we'll be updated on the current goings-ons at Garritan HQ. The last bit of info was in May.

Re: When can we expect the next "Updated Update to the Updated Updated" ...well...upd

Bump-a-dee-doo

I'd like to know too!!!

NDEE

Re: When can we expect the next "Updated Update to the Updated Updated" ...well...upd

Didn't you guys read the notice?

And States: The notice you have not noticed since the noticed was hung next to the previous notice that no one noticed has been moved to the second notice which is now pined above the notice that instructs how to read the first notice that no one noticed because it was inadvertently hung under the second notice which in turn gives instructions on how to download a notice that was sent out for all to notice while reading the third notice which was dropped to the second floor notice evaluation room one door to the left of the notice printing notice room that no one ever noticed before that has a notice to the right of the notice hanging near the notice print shop which needs to be updated.

In other words .... update the update that needs to be updated before the update is updated.

Yeesh! So, what about those updates?
    Styxx

Noticed!

Raymond

Go Back to forum