• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bypass Omni's Fx FOR QUICK A/B comparisons

Share/Bookmark

Bypass Omni's Fx FOR QUICK A/B comparisons

Hi,
    Is it possible to A/B the Master Fx or bypass them for a few seconds while comparing any changes you do to them? My workaround is just using the Aux Fx and turning the knobs currently to 0 to properly A/B the fx.
    Also even with the aux fx would it be possible that you can bypass certain fx in the chain to compare?

Thanks
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Re: Bypass Omni's Fx FOR QUICK A/B comparisons

You can use the Bypass buttons of course.

MIDI Learning them is pretty handy if you need to A/B lots of effects vs dry at the same time.

Thanks.. will check those out.
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Sorry, but I don't see any bypass buttons, I checked out the reference guide and do see the definition,but I don't see where these are at.. Must have bad eyes.. Can you tell me where these are located? thanks in advance!

The oval effect names are also Bypass buttons

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    The oval effect names are also Bypass buttons

Sorry again,I'm not understanding what your saying here. The Oval effect names? What I'm asking is there a dedicated button or a way to bypass the effects for a/b'ing on/off I don't see "oval effect names" sorry I don't see any of this and it's not making sense.

Maybe a screenshot can be provided?

Click the name of the effect in the oval. It's a bypass button.

Oh my I did not see that before.. that's a perfect spot now that I can find it.. Thanks again..

Go Back to forum