• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: TVEC for Kirk Hunter Concert Strings Combinations is Ready

Share/Bookmark

TVEC for Kirk Hunter Concert Strings Combinations is Ready

Well, the first release of TVEC for the Concert Strings Combinations is ready for download!

It's a vast improvement over the last version of TVEC including some new no vibrato samples. So if you already have TVEC for Concert Strings Combinations, email me, and I'll send you a link so you can get this update for free.

Here is more information:
    http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/programming_k2.html

The TVEC upgrades are now available at http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/purchaseDLk2.html

No doubt there will be some new issues. However, I am always very attentive to address these things and will do my best to remedy any confusion.

Re: TVEC for Kirk Hunter Concert Strings Combinations is Ready

hm...interesting.
    so whats the deal with this, are there new samples in the update, or "just" a complete overhaul of the programming?

i have vspro and emerald, so practically i have the diamond set. do i get it right that i'd have to pay 5 times 99 usd to update the 5 string-sections? i mean i can nearly buy a new "diamond with tvec"-set for that money. or is there something i'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by gandalftheblack View Post
    i have vspro and emerald, so practically i have the diamond set. do i get it right that i'd have to pay 5 times 99 usd to update the 5 string-sections? i mean i can nearly buy a new "diamond with tvec"-set for that money. or is there something i'm missing?
    Nope.

Email me, and I'll give you the breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Pzy-Clone View Post
    hm...interesting.
    so whats the deal with this, are there new samples in the update, or "just" a complete overhaul of the programming?
    Yes, there are some new samples for the no vibrato layer. But it is more about completely new innovative programming.

Quote Originally Posted by gandalftheblack View Post
    Wasn´t it 5 times 29 $ for owners of Diamond?
    Raindog

Thanks Kirk - I'm looking forward to checking these out!

Great stuff.

Any demos?

Thks,

Iván

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P View Post
    Any demos?

Thks,

Iván
    Ok, here's one I quickly put together. What it shows is the many varying vibratos and dynamics you can get via touch, modwheel, or built in preset. This demo uses a lot of vibrato for faster phrases (follows the touch speed) and uses either modwheel vibrato for the sustain or once again, touch sensitivity. I've elected to have a rather "tame" amount of vibrato on the sustains so that the big chords don't sound mushy. But certainly one can "thin it out" even more... You'll also hear HPC (Human Pitch Correction) on the really slow no-vibrato parts. What you won't hear are the staccato and marcato samples. I still have to do a demo that uses those...

http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/demos/TVECstr01.mp3

Thank you, Kirk

Go Back to forum