• Register
  • Help

Topic: K2 Player problem

Share/Bookmark

K2 Player problem

I installed Sibelius 5 along with the K2 sample set that locked up while installing. There must have been as conflict with the K2 player that was already installed but I saw no other way to load the samples that came with Sibelius to at least see if they were different than GPO samples. In the process I some how purged my K2 Player libraries. I managed to find all the correct data paths as I still have the original K1 libraries to confuse me.

I have the libraries loaded into the K2 player but now when I load an instrument from one of the Garritan or Art Vista libraries the samples don't load and the red purge indicator is lighted up. I then have to select "load all samples". I must have something set incorrectly here but can't figure out what.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Phil

Re: K2 Player problem

Jon,

Thanks for the help. I corrected the purge problem and reloaded the Sib Essentials and it sort of stalls at one point but just takes awhile to load. Canceling the install before must have caused a problem and I exacerbated it with my clicking around.

Phil

Go Back to forum