• Register
  • Help

Topic: I see the principles of Orchestration,but I can not watch the attachment!

Share/Bookmark

I see the principles of Orchestration,but I can not watch the attachment!

who can help me!

Re: I see the principles of Orchestration,but I can not watch the attachment!

UP!

Anyone can help me this?

I'm having the same problem. Someone in charge, please help all of us so that we can learn the content adequately, please!

Hmm, it works, sort of, on XP32 in Opera, Firefox and IE7 with the latest Flash Player version. The Flash controls are gone and there's a suggesion that I upgrade the Flash Player (even though it's the latest version), but I can still right click the file and start it. Maybe you need to check your firewall.

I reported the fault to Tony Monaghan last week, the jazz lessons work, not the orchestration. Hope its sorted soon
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Thanks folks. Yes, I can definitely see the jazz lesson examples, but not the orchestration ones. The jazz lessons are fantastic too!

Go Back to forum