• Register
  • Help

Topic: Just how long?

Share/Bookmark

Just how long?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Kind of made me think a bit here today. I was asked this morning a serious question after a discussion on special dreams with a few of the teachers here at our school.
    After telling what my life long dream is the question came up, and I suppose because of my age, "just how long should one hold on to their dreams?" The argument materialized to say that if you have never realized your special life time dream for almost your whole life, how much more is it worth to hang on to?

Made me think ... at my age why should I hang on to my dream when it has proven illusive?

I'm sitting here in awe at just how much this seems so true. Just how long does one hold on to a dream when all through one's life the dream been just that, a dream?

So what, huh? .................................................. ...............................

Is that's what's troubling you, buddy?

Comments not excepted at this time until further notice.

Re: Just how long?

I don't think so Steph. From what I've hoid your dreams have just begun!
    I have a recurring dream at least twice a week about an alien trying to abduct me. When I ask him (or it) why, he (it) claims it's a dream of his to abduct a pair of Styxx.

I do have a twin ya know.

I dream a dream that once was the dream I dreamt but the dream became a dream and off I dreamt I had a dream.

Ezz sick yes? No? Maybe? Not?

Go Back to forum